Minds On will be unlike any place you've ever worked. We care about our employees and strive to create an environment that empowers our employees to make an impact, both professionally and personally. You'll work with a talented group of passionate and caring individuals across multiple disciplines and areas of expertise. And right away, you’ll see the impact of your efforts and work, firsthand.
Our creative team is looking for a strategic Copywriter that is a self-starter, versatile and has experience researching and creating successful, thoughtful B2B content solutions for both digital (websites, drip email campaigns, banner ads, blogs, etc.) and print (brochures, infographics, white papers, ebooks etc.). Our ideal candidate is a strategic thinker and writer who gets excited about working with multidiscipline individuals — creative directors, designers, web developers and account/project managers in a collaborative, fast-paced agency environment.
The role will be focused on creating content for our B2B clients as well as internal lead generation campaigns, websites, blogs and social media for the Minds On sales team.
What skills and experience do I need to succeed in this role?:
- Strong creative and strategic writing skills; the ability to translate complex business concepts into effective B2B content across a variety of applications
- Experience in writing for B2B technology and manufacturing companies and campaign development for lead generation
- Demonstrated ability to write for multiple types of media and applications, including video, digital ads, social, infographics, blogs, websites and print (white papers, briefs, data sheets, etc.)
- Depending on the project, assist or own the site architecture and content hierarchy for website development projects based on user needs and business goals
- Perform secondary research around specific topics, synthesize client documentation and research findings to inform copy/content development for a variety of projects
- Produce web copy and content that takes SEO best practices into account
- Develop and implement brand tone and voice guidelines across multiple channels for each client and internal projects
- Lead and/or actively contribute to creative brainstorms and collaborate with the creative team to develop unique solutions
- Edit/proofread copy through concept, presentation, execution and routing processes to ensure clarity, accuracy and consistency of style
- Have a passion for technology and awareness of emerging content trends and best practices
- Manage freelance writers as needed
- Minimum 5+ years of agency experience in copywriting and content strategy; experience in writing for B2B technology and manufacturing companies is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or similar creative writing courses or equivalent professional experience
- Creative writing and content strategy samples available via email or weblink; a portfolio is required
- Comfort in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working across teams to synthesize feedback and input
- Ability to accept and implement constructive feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- Experience presenting to and advising executive management and clients
- Team-oriented and great cultural fit
- The top three candidates will take a personality profile assessment for team and culture fit and will be offered a paid project where they will be evaluated on their approach, thinking and execution. One candidate will be offered the position of Copywriter at Minds On.